Restructuring and IPO Consulting
Our corporate restructuring specialists have a practical approach to helping your business and its stakeholders. Our purpose is to provide you with a high quality service and with options and solutions you may not have considered.
Our team has considerable experience and a reputation for dealing expertly with a wide variety of corporate restructuring issues. Our approach is to help and advise businesses and their stakeholders through restructuring, working with them to identify and implement appropriate solutions.
Our starting point when advising on restructuring is to understand the organisation, its legal structure, its business and its financial position. What is the restructuring objective?
Our business restructuring specialists take a pragmatic approach to helping your business and its stakeholders. Our aim is to provide you with a high quality service and options and solutions that you may not have considered.
Our team has considerable experience and reputation to deal competently with many corporate restructuring issues. Our approach is to help and advise businesses and their stakeholders through restructuring, working with them to identify and implement appropriate solutions.
Our starting point when consulting on restructuring is to understand the organization, its legal structure, its operations and its financial situation. Then we focus on 3 main areas
- Restructuring the company model:
- o Purpose: The consultant team built a plan to restructure the Company model to optimize management and access to business and financial markets.
- o Report: Detailed proposed model of the company model
- o Content of restructuring the company model:
- Repositioning business strategy
- Identify core businesses
- Building a company following the parent-subsidiary model in order to best implement business strategies
- Establishing relationships among member companies in the company
- o Purpose: The consultant team builds a plan to manage finance, capital, cash flow throughout the company and between business segments to optimize capital, cash flow, and cost of capital.
- o Report: The report proposes detailed financial management options for the whole company and each business segment.
- o Content of financial restructuring:
- Determine capital needs at the company-wide and individual business levels
- Determine the optimal capital structure, including equity and loans, for the entire company and each business segment.
- Determine the cash flow circulating between the parts
- Proposal for capital raising plan: optimal value, period, cost of capital
- Proposing an overall method to optimize operating costs
- Restructuring each business segment
- o Purpose: The consulting team develops a plan of organizational and operational restructuring for each business segment of the company.
- o Report: The report proposes a detailed organization and operation plan for each business segment.
- o Content Restructuring each business segment: for a defined business segment and construction:
- Value chain and main business processes
- Critical Success Factors by value chain
- Organizational structure of departments / divisions responsible for business processes and functions
- Expected human resources needed
- Propose some key performance indicators (KPIs) along the value chain